View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Ironically, my anger promotes peace.
When I saw people getting bullied and verbally abused, my anger would go VOOSH. And then the bully would back off.
I had/have a knack for making bullies and other jerks feel guilty for treating people poorly, but I definitely had to pick my battles, because I could have been pulverized by some of them. And I'm not partial to getting pulverized.

Quote:
My anger makes their anger look like a child's temper tantrum.
I've done that with only one very bully-ish, intimidating family member who would have run over me and taken me for all I was worth if I hadn't done it. I knew what he was going to do, and I knew I had to beat him at his own game, and I was so good at it that that tough thug was honestly taken aback by my livid, loud anger each time and thought I had gone off the deep end. I hadn't, of course, but that was exactly what I wanted him to think, so it worked. He still cheated me royally, but not nearly as badly as he would have if I hadn't put a stop to most of it before it got started.

Quote:
However, since meeting my twin flame, my anger has toned down A LOT. My aura has not flamed for quite some time now. She absolutely hates my anger, she can't take it. She triggered me until I had little to none left in me to express.
That's good!