View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples56
This is a question i have been asking myself for the past 6yrs. The last time I spoke to my nan she was angry with me and shouted at me. That was the last time she ever spoke to me. Becasue of family upsets I dont speak to my parents of other members of family. I rarely speak to my sister but she did call me 2 weeks after the phone call to tell me Nan had died of a heart condition. I was mortified. I have never really forgiven myself and feel partly to blame. I never knew she was ill, my sister didnt tell me. For a while after I was cold and grieving. But my question is, Do spirits stay angry after death? Do they forgive?

thank you

Do they forgive? Just like they would on Earth they only forgive if they want to.

In the realms of Spirit we can grow to have a larger understanding and be able to see things from a higher perspective. When we do that we can see things differently and understand what happened and be able to move away from it.

If we chose.

That choosing is up to us. The real question, or major concern for you now is whether or not you forgive her and yourself.