View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i know little about atlantis... but the things i've been able to gather are that we would consider them an 'evil' people... and they were heavily into crystals, crystal energies, vibrations, that type of thing.

The thing about crystals I remember in connection with Atlantis, is they were used for maintaining a sort of a Chrystal/ice dome above they sky, stretching through all of the continent. It served as a weather control device, so they had a constant pleasant temperature of around 22 degrees C, which made agriculture simple and well planed. (22 is already hitting the high limit for me though xD Would prefer 17/18C with a slight cold breeze and a warm sunshine any day haha) Most likely the crystal technology was used as well as a power source in their vehicles, as well as a living material which grew housing and infrastructure for them. If anyone watched Stargate series SG1, and still remembers the resistance movement called Tok'ra; They were using a crystal like material to grow tunnels underneath the surface, where they were in hiding. Stargate is a treasury of real information hidden inside, if people know where to look.

The fall happened supposedly with a tactical decision to destroy the ice crystals, and collapse the dome, in order to eradicate the growing population of negative beings that infiltrated the civilisation, already setting in motion the plan for planet Earth as we know it today.

Those large crystal still lying in the bottom of the ocean is what is supposedly making ships and planes go puff in Bermudas triangle.