View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 06:02 AM
Pathfinder

I agree with Native Spirit but I also think having a partner or group to help you practice and gain confidence can greatly help. I unfortunately don't have access to a spiritualist church near me but I found an online group (small group) that I began practicing with and have gained so much more confidence in the past few months than I have over a couple years. The group is supportive and non judgemental as well as helpful in giving Detailed feedback. I think the best thing you can get is feedback to help you grow and learn, taking notes on how you felt, what you felt, saw etc so that you can fine tune your abilities. I spent a lot of time second guessing myself and wondering if I was making things up but found that there is way more depth to it than i thought and have learned to get a stronger connection when I trust what comes through.

If you want a partner or just an ear to listen, feel free to message me or I can pm you my fb info.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.