View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashic Scholar

I suppose that is what I meant by being alone, but not really being alone because Jesus can help us along the way through life. In a way I kind of know the solution to my struggles, its just getting out of the lethargic apathetic attitude I have allowed myself to get into because of grudges that need be let go.

Again, thank you for your kind words. I need to be getting to work now. Hope to hear a reply when you can!

~A.S.

Yeah grudges, among other things, are Kill-Joy's.
It's a choice, we can learn from any and everything, I'm not seeing a downside. Sometimes we learn quicker from the things that steal our joy than from being in a state of Joy. So right now you are learning how holding grudges and other emotions that aren't Love and Compassion based reduce your own pleasure in life and steal your Joy.

You can change your mind and discover the Love that you really are and live through it whenever you feel you've learned enough on the route you are on.
It's pretty cool.... all this dualism, we can change our mind and decide to live in a different manner at anytime and see how that works out.

Planet Earth is a pretty cool experiment really...we can just keep experimenting, trying out new and different approaches which help us more closer o that which brings us Joy and helps us to really enjoy living or we can explore off down paths which bring us great pain and see how that feels.

Personally I did a lot of 'painful path' exploring so now am experimenting with new mental constructs, that's no to say I may not reverse course again and go down another painful path...pain does seem to accelerate the learning curve!!