View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Master

This is bothering me, I become aware of someone quite frequently - some people that I haven't been in touch with for years and then others - well they emerge with a sense of trouble associated in my direction. I have to work hard to keep my energy clear from their anger or stuff. (i'm only thinking of one person).

Is there any way of switching it off? It's something that doesn't benefit me, this person I'm thinking of hate me as I won't obey him and i feel his anger at me.

When we were friends, I used to feel his energy all the time, commanding me to do something. It was really overpowering and oppressive and unhealthy.

Numerous cords have been broken, but still i'm connecting to his anger and hatred.

I try to send it all to the light and it keeps coming back.

I've also started hearing a ringing in my ears. It's not in my ears, it's from afar. At first I thought it was the thingy that I bought to drive the mice in my house mad - I have got one of these things that give an intermittent sound that can't be heard by humans but drive mice mad. I don't know who is trying to reach me.