View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Master
I have only astral projected once and it was while I was still fully conscious. So maybe that means it wasn't an astral projection.

There was a strong experience that happened right before it. For various reasons I was at the end of my rope and had decided to take my life. I couldn't do it so I decided I would sacrifice myself, I would work myself to an early death and be happy that I never hurt anyone with my self-destruction.

About 10-15 seconds after decided to sacrifice myself for the greater good of all humanity (for no reward, my only reward was to be death) the hand of something... i want to say the hand of God... grabbed me by the chest and pulled my energy body from my physical body. I still had control over my body, or awareness is more like it because my physical body was on auto pilot. but most of my consciousness was in my energy/astral body.

I had a few visions after that. Being in a desert and a wall of flame came rushing past me. as it touched me an inner aura that was hotter than the flames protected me. the next vision was seeing a multi dimensional orb of light that had energy flowing out of it and flowing back into it. I could feel immense energy coming off it, and an intuition to not touch it, but I couldn't resist touching it. When I touched it I felt the worst kinds of toxicity and poison, which felt like a euphoria that i couldnt handle. Euphoria followed by overload. then I went back into my body and began to feel immense euphoria for weeks after that.

not 40 days of constant euphoria, but pretty much. like 20-23 hours of my day was euphoric.

btw. if anybody can tell me the difference between astral projection and what I experienced I would be happy. I never talk about this experience much.