View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't have any contact with any spirits that provoked me, it's just that I need to hate/blame something for the way things are in my personal life. And I deem all of my so-called guides (except perhaps a certain one) together with my so-called higher self to be responsible.
so much pain and resentment i sense....it is so thickly pouring out of this tech right now it is almost physically palpable. your Higher Self is YOU...is GOD you...is the state of being which we have all forgotten....Gods playing a game that forgot it was a game! and since, ultimately, we all control like 90% of our immediate realities through our thoughts, deeds, and actions (10% attributed to complete chaos/chance), it seems natural (although to me quite insane) to blame our Higher Selves...but leave the Guides OUT of it for mercys sake....they guide. thats it. they love...thats it. they will ALWAYS be there, as they have always been there, as YOU have always been HERE. btw as long as we are on the topic of album covers, do you play any instruments? looking to start an online Truther band....got me a guitarist, need a couple other peeps

have a look at this youtube.com/user/TheVideodromeHQ i touch on a lot of topics, and now you may have given me a new idea for a video....it is interesting to think about, how possible it is to resent the very ones who are there to help us, and as well resent our very inner Self. blame everybody and everything except US. i find you fascinating Sir...and i am not being condascending either.