View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Master

I rock back and forth whenever I'm channeling large amounts of energy. This has happened many times, for many different reasons. For example, when I intend to tap into abilities and bring them to the physical level, I rock intensely. Back when I was around 12, I attempted to materialize a ball of light for my cousins to prove that my teachings were, indeed, effective. I began rocking a few moments later from the sitting position I held, and the ball of light appeared physically out in front and slightly above my head. Another instance would be when I was creating a physical shield out of energy, i began intensely rocking until it was created, where at that point any one behind it could reach out and touch it, whereas those outside it could give a full swing, and it would remain intact. Also, depending on the type of healing I use, I sometimes heat up to the point where touching me would be like touching someone with a high fever(radiating high amounts of energy) other times I become as cold as ice, (absorbing energy most effectively) while still others I rock insanely (transfer of energy on a constant, in and then out)
Sound similar?
I've also worked with archangel Michael, among many, many others before :) quite lovely it is indeed. Only occasionally do I channel such a large quantity of energy though to rock, but it does depend on the circumstances anyhow.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/