View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:04 AM
res

Hello Dragonfly1

Thanks for the reply trieah. I have a bit more time to explain myself now im home. I too have had personal experiences with mediums and my own mediumship and too have been for the most part convinced by what i have experienced that there is consciousness after death.

Being me i think the brain is a very complex piece of brilliance which we dont fully use or understand. It is because of this that i have to question how much of what i personally experienced was internal input as opposed to external input or a mixture of both. I believe that the gateway to spirit consciousness is through the sub conscious mind and being that it also stores memories coupled with the imagination of the conscious mind i cant personally believe everything i see or experience 100% to make a declaration that I what I experienced is 100% truth and put it out there as fact. This applies to myself as a seeker of truth and i in no way am judging anyone elses abilities. I dont see my self as an authority on these matters or anything, infact i have never felt further from knowing the truth than i do right now.

It scares me that some try justify and encourage destructive behaviour while not knowing the 100% facts of what the consequences will be, spiritually and in a human sense.

Please don’t think that my words have any reference to you in a negative way trieah. The fact is that I really feel for you and your family for your loss. I also feel for your step dad and if the beings that exist beyond our human reality are as enlightened as I believe them to be they are in a position to make fair judgement being that they can see the difference between someone that is innocently and genuinely taunted by irrational thoughts verses someone that has yet to appreciate how much of a gift they have had bestowed upon them by being given THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE.