View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. I am Justin. I have been inspired by your writings since discovering them in the past week or so. It's wonderful to meet you!

On your website you have a very interesting description of "What Happens at the Moment of Death." I found it enlightening. Since it seems to describe what happens from the outside, would it be possible to illuminate a possible experience from the perspective of the being who goes through it? I mean, what might a person feel or experience at the very moment of death? I would like to go through it without (or with less) fear, so if I know what to expect, I think it will help. I understand from your previous answer that it is different for each person, depending on the circumstances, so perhaps you could give one or two examples? Thank you so much.

Wishing you love, peace, and happiness,
Justin
Best wishes to you Justin, from The Sparrow,

Thank you for taking the time and patience in waiting for my response here on the forum.

It is precisely true that the transition from one state to another is very much influenced by the mental and emotional condition of the individual, as well as the circumstances in which that individual comes to pass.

If a person would simply allow this process, this transition, to take place effortlessly, without fear, fight or frustration, such would be a beautiful thing, much like that of a daydream. If a person, in recognizing it is appropriate to do so, would simply let go of their mortal material container, and let go of the pride and ego associated with the story that has been their life, and releases the body which has been their companion of consciousness, they will slip naturally into an altered state of higher vibration. Here, time will cease to have meaning or measure, and what seems like hours will be for others, just minutes. So too, will you experience moments where time passes like minutes, and yet, around you the sun has fallen and the stars have begun to shimmer in the dark sky of night, as hours pass for others around you. This is the experience of consciousness leaving the boundaries of the mechanics of time as you understand it to be within a physical vehicle.
You may experience the sensation of tingling in parts of your body, and yet in others you have no sense of feeling at all. But if you shift your focus away from what ‘the body’ is experiencing, and draw your attention to what You are experiencing as a witness of consciousness, you may notice aspects and initiations of other realities, other beings, who draw close to you at this time. You may feel the body as a tremendous weight like you have never known, yet all so suddenly it feels weightless and inexistent as if you may drift off into the sky. In the next moment you may actually observe yourself looking down upon what is left of your physical body many feet below. You will not understand how you got there, but you will not be afraid. It will feel natural to you and your disorientation will be mixed with feelings of wonder. You will be a little disorientated at first because you will not understand how you could have suddenly appeared somewhere else observing what looks to be the likeness of you down on the ground. You will see your body but have little regard or concern for it, as it appears so small and fragile within your expanded awareness. You will become fascinated by the aura and colours that surround you, and experience the mechanics of the speed of thought. You will not understand how you got from one place to another so quickly, and you will have no memory of moving there, but in thinking about it, you will suddenly find yourself there, which can add to your disorientation and confusion. If you wish it, and if you are open to it, the presence of one who is dear to you will present themselves to you and offer to take you on a journey. This journey, if you are ready, will take you home, into the great white light and resonance of Prime Creator. The residence and resonance of sublime divine unconditional love.

For those who are unfortunate to pass under violent, tragic or unsettling circumstances, it may be that they do indeed feel much physical pain before their passing. Do not be distraught with this possibility, for it is a transient experience which many beings do not recall after their passing, and their actual transition is a tremendous peaceful release of this physical pain. Do not cling to images and fixations of suffering and agony of these individuals who pass in this way, for it is, once they exit their body this pain is no longer existent, significant or a focus for them as they transition to a body of light. Pain is an aspect of the physical embodiment experience and should be respected, understood and accepted as part of the overall experience of physical state. Such things cannot be experienced within the realms of unconditional love, so then, learn to see things differently, and value even those experiences that at first appear ugly, negative and undesirable within human comprehension. For you may never, ever, experience them again within your cosmic soul journey.
All things, all experiences, are divine, you have but to adjust your view to that of a greater being, of greater intelligence, and of greater perspective and value.

My advice to you at your time of passing, is simply let go and allow the process to take place. Do not be fixated on what your physical aspect is doing, focus instead on the peace that awaits you when you surrender to the mechanics of consciousness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸