View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 04:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my perspective, they're all the same: ordinary people who believe they are on some kind of secret mission to somehow make the world a better place. I admire then for trying, but it would be much better and healthier for them to give up on that delusion and live for themselves rather than for others.

Maybe poor little Earth doesn't need help to join the rest of the planets? Maybe we need Earth's help, not the other way around? However much disdain we have for how "dense" our planet is, that doesn't mean it ain't the way it should be. We humans as a species don't always know what is best for us, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe some "star child" knows any better. Our consciousness is vibrating at the exact frequency the code of our universe currently commands. No more, no less. Whether we like it our not.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore