Master

"I am Inanna

Queen of Heaven

Knower of the Mysteries

And initiator of the earnest seeker

What you call crop circles are interdimensional portals,

Most occur naturally or are sometimes created by artificial life forms

Since their crossing over into this reality must by necessity be crude

They sometimes leave a noticeable trace of their activities as they cross the threshold between their Universe and ours.

Such beings traverse the great distances of space and the minute distances between parallel worlds with craft suited to their artificially generated form of life.

They remain invisible to you except on rare occasions, but their crossing over leaves certain visible signs and even measurable traces of radiation. Such beings are not of heaven and their existence is highly constrained due to their mechanical and artificial nature. In your fiction, the beings that most closely resemble them are the Borg, though the comparison is necessarily fraught with difficulty and liable to misinterpretation.

There are other species, not of an artificial kind, that nevertheless use similar machines to get around and they do visit this reality and planet from time to time.

Highly evolved species, such as the Denizens of Heaven, or the species the Human race is currently turning into, do not need such crude, cumbersome and environmentally damaging methods to get around. Even your species will soon learn to forego the poisoned chalice of a machine civilisation run by artificial intelligence and to evolve into the species of light you were always meant to be.

I am Inanna and I speak from Heaven. "