View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

If you feel no fear from her being there it could be that she is there to watch over you, or to be there because she is a connection to the place. At times we have visitors that like or share in the same energy levels that makes us up and are harmless.

I am never alone from having spirits around me, too its natural to me to have them around you could well be the same. I do not feel that they hover around us to take us over unless we are at that place of death. Working in Hospice care from time to time I know well that when your at that point one's do come in family and others to help you over.

I have the two ladies here from time to time that both loved the house I am in. While its far from old being built in 1980 for the first woman the second owner of it too loved the house. I honer both of them when they visit one loves the kitchen the other the garden.

Lynn