View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
But when we speak about the world reality perceived in reflection of I AM awareness even the perception had that is made sense of is conceptualised ..

I mentioned the baby getting sunburnt without entertaining a concept of what the sun is but it doesn’t stop what results in does it .

I understand that whatever is said about beyond mind or beyond I am is beyond conceptuality but life is life based upon what we experience and what we make sense of it .

I think at times this world of conceptuality is presented in ways to somehow discredit this life experience but if you get burnt regardless then what does that tell you lol ..

x daz x
I do not disagree with anything you said in this post. The feeling of the big I AM is our true/higher self. The small ego I am is the, I am this or that. Conceptualizing the Big I AM higher self to identify with is great because the Big I AM higher self is truth, and is how our small ego I communicates with it. Conflict and confusion arises when a person indentifies his or her small ego I with a concept, a concept that originally had the intent and purpose of going through/past/beyond the small ego I to the Big I AM true/higher self. Concepts are not for the small ego I to identify with.