View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Master
I cant recall where I heard this, but some small research I think (sorry this is dug up from the forgotten corners of my mind!! so bit sketchy!) was taken up a while ago, comparing peoples spiritual/religious faith beliefs or lack of them, in whichever case, to the experience they got with an nde.
Im not sure if it was some kind of way to validate them, or wether it was more geared towards unvalidating them at the time.
But it is an interesting point, wether were greeted by darkness or light, wether by a 'god' or by a 'angel' or a relative etc, and what our beliefs are regarding it anyway, it seemed to be about wether and how much of our perceptions, appear to play a part in NDE's or rather our introductions to it.
as an example I don't follow any faith as such and never have. But ive always held strong beliefs and for myself, my NDE's were always met by the last person within my family that had passed...I always had whiteness, never darkness and I never even tried to look back down on myself in thise incidents, I was to gob smacked by what was actually happening!!
But id love to see a huge study done on it, it would do nothing more or less for me in terms of my belief in after life, its beyond disputing to me. But much like astral and obe here, I adore the fact were given what we need as individuals, despite there being so many of us, to cope with the transition and its huge huge reality, I mean imagine trying to work that out for everyone.. some mean task huh!!
Great share here, beautiful experiences I really love reading about this kinda thing,
But for me the simple answer is I don't know death from NDE, I know a small part of the true magnitude and scope of this universe and I live in amazement from it daily :)
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~