View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
In your previous posting you refer to yourself as a ' special incarnation ' what is special about hating human beings ?

' What you give to others ( love ♡♥ ) you are really giving to yourself ' ----Ramana..
I am having a lot of ( server busy ) today so if I don't get back to chat, it's not because I am ignoring you
Namaste.

Lucifer means 'being of Light' or 'bearer of Light' and he was the chosen of God...sitting at God's feet. A very spiritual and holy angel was Lucifer...

Then God created man, with all of Man's stupidity, imperfection, inconsideration, lack of appreciation and morals...lack of any real spiritual worth unless they surrendered the free-will given them, which 99.9% did not...they were no better than barbaric savages...they were still apes, really...and God said to Lucifer..."forget me...don't pray to me...don't love/worship me...love and worship them instead" and of course, Lucifer said..."but I love you too much my Lord...and humans are barbaric savages who kill each other for pleasure...who totally ignore all of your laws, how can I ever worship them instead of you?" and there were also a lot of other angels who disagreed with God too, (I was one of them) and what do you know? the next thing, they are all cast into the abyss that exists between worlds...they were expelled from heaven and 'demonised' by humanity because they would not worship them and bow to all their selfish whims and unholy desires...

...and thereby hangs the whole sad and sorry tale of Ashtaroth.