View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
LOL i loved it. I want Fox Spirit to read this lol she'll love it too! I wonder if you have a Leo moon or rising lol.

Hello,
You know I am being facetious, lol
Capricorns are 10 times funnier than any other sun sign, in fact they just sent a NASA space probe to Saturn for no other reason that it the " Planetary Ruler " of all Capricorns, they wanted to know "they will tell the public otherwise ", what it is that makes the Capricorn such an exemplary leader,what makes the Capricorn form his own platoon of 10 Capricorns more effective, more efficient, more tenacious and more competitive than a mixed platoon of 100 non Capricorns.

If you lined up 12 men of each Sun sign all 6 feet tall,then the Capricorn would be taller,it must have the medical world and instrument measuring manufacturers flummoxed by the discrepancy in their instruments,but being graceful and humle that Capricorn will bend his knees slightly to fit in,not many Sun signs would do that.

The Capricorn always puts others first,if there is only enough food and water for 11of the 12 Sun sign kids playing in the hot sun,then the Capricorn child shades the others with his beach towel,he knows he is 10 times less likely to feel thirst and hunger,he is tough,ten times tougher than other kids.

I like being a Capricorn,it means I can be 10 times more effective in an emergency,a Capricorn can help out 10 times more old folk weed their gardens,other signs are still unloading and the Capricorn has finished,he only has nine more to do,so with the extra time he donate 10 times more blood,Capricorn blood it lasts 10 times longer,and works 10 times harder to save lives.

Capricorn " the movie " could it be made,maybe not, the glare from the Capricorn intellect would melt the coated lens of the movie camera! Capricorn The Legend, Capricorn what else is there, you've tried the rest,now try the BEST!

Kind Regards Billy.