View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 06:25 PM

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow, Hello...

This is an amazing thread you started. I hope you are still visiting here and answering questions when you can. I found this thread and forum several weeks ago when I did a search for grief forums. My boyfriend, the love of my life, passed away at the end of January. It's been very hard for me. We both had strong beliefs there is an afterlife, but very different opinions on what it is. His beliefs were almost exactly as you described, it's been almost spooky for me reading this thread from the start. And makes want to believe he somehow "guided" me to find this to help me cope. But then my practical brain takes over my mind and says that's likely just my wishful projecting it's true because I want it to be.

Myself, I have met over the course of my life, 3 NDE'rs (flatlined in the hospital) all of whom said when we die, we (and everything) become ONE singular universal consciousness of information. No gods. No spirit inside us. Just our information transferring into this consciousness of collective information that is forever infinite with no beginning or end. This was not the news my heart wanted to hear, but as someone who can't help but live in reality of evidence and scientific theory, this does seem the simplist and most plausible with what science has discovered to date.

But with the death of my Love, I am hurting inside imagining him a part of this afterlife he knew I believed. I much prefer what he believed which is mostly what you say it is, as keeping individuality feels so much more comforting in my heart. And some of the things you have said in this thread that are possible in the spirit world... not only would this mean I can be with him again, but we could experience together some of the most beautiful and unconditional loving things together, like the spirit merging that is better than sex, which is so us with the unconditional love we have for each other. I want you both to be right so much, but am scared it's fantasy wishing.

So may I please ask you some questions that I hope will help me cope with my grief and give me hope you both really are right about the after life?

First, if I may ask... Do you have any insight or answers to why these NDE'rs concluded from their experiences the afterlife is only one singular consciousness of collective infinite information? And on that note, why do NDE'rs experiences vary so much? If the afterlife, like Earth life, is what it is, same reality of everything, then all experiences should be pretty much the same. But they are not. Do you know why? Thank you.

Next questions please... I copied this sentence you wrote on post #968: "Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

If this can be seen under a microscope, and this sliver cord is really attached to us, then why isn't science recognizing this as finally our evidence of a spirit inside and proof of an afterlife? This all should be testable in a lab setting if this is real. And if this happens at the stage you say it does, then identical twins, triplets, etc. must share the same spirit split up? Could you please explain how that works? Thank you.

Another question I have: If this Universe and Earth were created (and by Source/God/Unconditional love, right?), why did it create an UN-loving environment where survival of the fittest is the law of nature all life lives by, and we are designed to kill and eat each other for food to live, survive and evolve? And then we when die, as spirits, we are to feel bad for this that we have no control over here? Sorry, I really struggle to understand this, as it makes little sense to me. I hope you can answer this and I can find hope in the possibility of this wonderful afterlife you both say is right. Thank you so much.

And my last question that again I struggle to understand is: If the afterlife of a sprit world with individuality and choices is real, why is there no physical proof of it's existence? We all want this proof. But we are left with nothing of solid evidence. Even those who have passed on, like the Love of my life just did, would come back if he could and give the world what it's always wanted, but that doesn't happen. Why are we left here alone to believe whatever on our own, with no physical hard core proof the afterlife is real? It seems there must be a very good answer for this if it is a choice as a spirit to come here, which itself has reasons. I guess questions like this I have, are part of the reason I had chosen to believe the 3 NDE'rs claims of the more simple afterlife.

But like I said above, I want those NDE'rs and myself to be wrong soooo badly, and you and my Love to be right. What you say is so much more appealing and hopeful. So I ask these final question to you Spirit Guide Sparrow, with all the love in my heart... Do you know if My Love can hear me when I speak to him now that he has died? Both when I speak to him out loud and when I speak to him from inside my heart? Do you know if he can or does visit me even if I don't know he is?

Since he's been gone, I have heard his voice in my head and felt his love in my heart. I have wondered if he guided me to find this thread. I want to believe so badly it's really him but then my dang brain starts in and says it's just me, not him, projecting it's really him, in hope because I so badly want it to be true.

I am kind of a mess over this. I miss him so very much.

Thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Last edited by iJenna : 27-04-2017 at 09:23 PM.