View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Ah I see... so much to learn.

"he logistics involved in one Human-being visiting another in another dimension are ridiculous and make it nearly impossible unless you had help from an other-worldly force. So random dream visitations do not happen unless you live in the same relative space, then it may be more likely to happen."

When you say same relative space do you mean "Earth" or just the same house or neighborhood? I have had plenty of times where I would have discusions with people in the astral realm. It would most likely be their higher self talking to me so that I would know the truth but it is def possible for other beings to pretend to be me. I do a lot of meditation and I liked to think that I am an unlimited being. I am also an very courageous. I tell the people I consider as good friends that if they are having a nightmare or something that I would be there for them. I know my higher self takes off and does things all the time. I caught em doing it a couple times and watched and then sometimes I would interrupt. I am even capable of changing forms in the Astral but its kind of mood related. The interesting thing that I have found is that 5 people who are separate from each other by many factors like age, location and relationship have reported the same form that I like to take.

Thank you for describing triporting. I dont have any conscious memory of such an event happening to me but like you said I may not have been aware. With that definition it seems similar to past live recollection but maybe the viewing is different? I dont really hangout on the lower planes unless its a specific mission I have going on. Haha I wish you didn't mention the name and now im sure he is aware of me lol if it cares.

Is this literal or how it feels when you are traveling or did I miss understand and it is a metaphor? "moving through multiple dimensions so it's easy for them. It's actually a huge procession of this happening involving carriages, sleds, boats, zip cords, and beings carrying you."

Did you know that you could adjust your energy through the silvercord in order to control which dimension you shift to? Sometimes you can even travel through consciousness which pretty much looks like your traveling through hyperspace. It just takes more consciousness in order to do so and practice. If you alter your energy to fast or depending on the circumstance you risk being "snapped back" to your body with a mean headache.

I think in my case because of who I am allows me to do certain things or maybe these "beings were actually let me triport" to do certain things? Who knows lol... much meditation my friend.

:)
I mean same neighborhood or house. Since your physical body is located in the same relative space there is likely a somewhat higher chance that your astral body will start in a near space, but nothing is certain since astral projections don't necessarily start in the RTZ of your home every time for everyone. As far as your conversations keep in the mind the beings who take other's forms can learn everything about that person just by touching you. Every way you perceive that person is clear as day to them. So I wouldn't put much trust into the higher-self conversing idea. It is possible for dark-beings to do your bidding in some cases so it's just as likely that the cases where your friends said you protected them it was a dark-being doing so to make you buy into this whole thing. They want us to think we are unlimited powerful beings like Jedi, Super Saiyan, Naruto, etc. All of those movies/shows are metaphorically based in the spiritual dimensions and not the physical dimension. And it's for a good reason we are being brainwashed into acting these movies/shows out in our dreams/projections. Because using astral powers/magic to create an effect on another being is black magic and considered "the left-hand path" Even if you're defending yourself - that is exactly why these beings are attacking you. Because they want you to fight back and once you make the leap to using astral abilities to do so you are falling right into their trap. If we think we are all-knowing, all-powerful, unlimited, etc. then we do not consider them a threat and if we don't consider them a threat we don't pay as much attention to the fine details. Nor do we look for solutions to getting rid of them outside of just fighting them off one experience at a time and that keeps us right in their hands.

As far as your form these beings can take any form and know all the forms you like to take. So they can much easily take a believable form that you like to take while visiting these people and they know how to make it look like you are doing it. I'm not saying that what you believe is wrong, I'm just telling you what these beings are capable of. You're free to believe whatever you choose and I choose to respect your beliefs. I once believed the exact same things but personally learned the hard way once I discovered in my own experiences it was an illusion. These beings follow us around and since the whole experience is created by them when we use astral magic they make it appear like what we are doing is by our own hands. Because in the end it's not the magic itself that makes you walk the left-hand path or a black magician - it's the intention. And the intention alone is enough to cast us down that path regardless of if the spell worked or not.

Any Human-being that lives on Earth and is astral projecting is in the lower-planes whether they know or not. There are varying degrees of the lower-planes some more/less friendly than others, but it's still the lower-planes. We cannot project into the higher-planes by will. The beings who live in the higher-planes keep them protected otherwise anyone and anything could come there whenever they wanted and it wouldn't be a higher-plane any longer. In the beginning of my astral projections it appeared like the higher-planes and I thought I was around good ET's, Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters, etc. and it's not until much later that I discovered the truth. I believe that the Earth is protected by an energetic field that prevents us from leaving it, because the beings who feed on us want to keep us here. With that said you can be brought into the higher-realms but in the end even that could be a created illusion in my opinion.

The transportation is literal. They are the same basic principle in most of them but operate differently since it's a different dimension. They will shove a hook in your astral body and send you across a zip cord to another location. They put you in something (maybe a casket like box) and put you inside of some sort of carriage and bring you from one location to another. All the while beings in black shrouds walk by and you will see beings come up with others and dropping them off, then going back about their business else where. Sometimes they will stash you in a cave for awhile, sometimes one single being is carrying you to the transportation. Honestly it goes so deep I'm not going to describe everything because I think it likely will freak most people out.

You should read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth he speaks about the barriers of Earth that have been put in place to keep us here. As does he speak about his astral projections and ways of breaking out. But he emphasizes that one should not try breaking out until they are ready and that is what the New Age world and those types of shows are brainwashing people into doing. Because if you try and break out and fail you fall into these beings hands and Thoth says they will "devour your body." At first I thought he meant they will eat you and you die, now I know he means they will drink/eat you and keep you alive all while doing it. Although Peggy Kane speaks about how through reverse speech she discovered that in the astral when you die they will kill you and eat you as well - Reptilians that is. I listened to a video of her the other day and it was giving me chills because of how true everything was in my experience. Although I'm quite certain that Reptilians/Djinns/Demons/Shadow-beings are all the same thing just taking different forms to mess with us and confuse us.