View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesea
Those spirit people don't hang around at the cemetery. They are busy and have life there in the spirit world as well:-)

I may have to disagree with that. There have actually been too many occurrences involving haunted cemeteries to be able to wave it off as not being possible. While there are many reasons why a spirit does not go into the Light after they have died, I do have an answer for one reason why cemeteries can be haunted.

I know a lady who is quite adept as seeing spirits all over the place. One time, she was at an old cemetery that was full of the spirits of the town from about a hundred years in the past. They had all been staying with their bodies, waiting for the Biblical rapture to finally happen, so they could all rise up from the dead and be allowed entrance into Heaven. And to make matters worse, the spirit of their preacher was still telling them they all had to stay put and just wait for that glorious day to come. So, as it turned out, it was their strong faith in the Bible, and what is "supposed" to happen at the end of days, according to the Bible, which prevented them from realizing they could have gone into the Light at the time of their death.