View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I agree with Sylvia, I agree with most of what she has to say and I like the way she says it, straight and point blank, she's harsh and a snot, I like that. There are so many posts on here about twin flames, i'm not sure what anyone is looking for but no one is going to automatically look in to someone else's eyes and "know them" as much as I have seen. Love is Love and it's hard and sometimes it doesn't work out, not because your twin flame didn't recognize you but IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. sometimes the "twin flame" you think it is could simply be another chance with someone from a past life to see if you can get it right this time. If you haven't found your "twin flame" give someone else a chance to give you love, don't block the world out for someone that might not show up. jmo

well for me this is just how it was , i never paid particular attention to eyes before and the day i looked thro my twins eyes i saw right thro to his soul , and he validated everything i told him .much to his horror , the eyes are the gateway to the soul and i looked right thro his , i have battled with this twin flameperception for tow years now , and i had neevr even heard of it , im a medium who was going thro an awakening at the time and i just knew this man was the other half of me born from the same soul , i knew we was two into one , that same i went on fb and for sum reaosn i found soul mates it wa sonly when i read sumone spost that it resonated with me , i thought could it be possible ?? i went out and bought sum angel cards tht week , funily enough the cards i chose had the card twin flame , and the crazy thing is , birds always led me to my twin , and so did the lady who introduced us , shes my swan funnily enough the twin flame showed pics of both

i have doubted this connection for two years but truth is i already KNOW he is ,everyione is entitled to their view and this is mine .so yes i do believe that thro the eyes u can know sumone because it worked for me and if it worked for me it can work for anyone

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”