Thread: Energy Mastery
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Energy Mastery (the name is trademarked)?? If so, what are your thoughts?

What hit me was how they preached about how long it takes with other modalities to stir up the muck and overcome it to finally achieve healing. They gently bashed reiki, eft tapping, and hypnosis to name a few and gave reasons why they aren't so effective.

This right here, is all I need to know about this "energy mastery" and I myself would steer clear of it. It reeks of ego, and arrogance. How can one trademark "energy mastery" for one. And then tell you how much better they are than all the others out there. They are not healers, they are con artists, in my host humble opinion. Healers have one job. To hold space for the person they heal. The person being healed does the healing. To bash other systems as not being as good as they are, is just chock full of ego. There is no competition in this world of healing and energy. It's all about healing. It's all about love. It's all about helping others to become the best them they can become.