View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Deactivated Account
It would really depend on what my higher self and my body had to say, but I probably wouldn't.

I can't digest or uptake animal protein very well other than poultry, so for me it's probably a no go no matter what, as I get really sick. Some things I can eat but it is very hard on my system, even eggs and dairy for me as an ovo-lacto vegetarian, are often difficult. If I don't buy pasture raised eggs my body usually goes into massive cramping, and I can't just go to the store and buy some cheap block of deli cheese either. My body will reject it as the plastic and chemicals it is. I have to have real, organic cheese. So that's not me being some organic snob, just what I have to deal with physically.

I'd have to find out much more about it... and how I felt about the 'meat', from a spiritual standpoint.

Not sure I could stand eating a beautiful bird...in any form...I stopped eating poultry for many reasons, but one of them was that I could no longer take it emotionally. Birds to me are sacred and part of a sacred tribe.

Also the texture and taste of meat for me isn't something I actually really like anyway. So another reason I probably wouldn't go there. And then there's the corn/additives issue...what would they be putting into it? What varieties/forms would be produced and offered?

Having said all that I think it would be an awesome tool to end world hunger, but I'm sure the mega corporations will find a way to destroy that possibility too. Just my opinion.

Not sure exactly what effect it would have on farmers?

Sounds awesome for the environment, though. I would embrace that over what we have now. I hate the food industry in my country.

Lots of different possibilities and potentials here. I like it that the animal the meat sample is taken from is still alive. That resonates with me.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc