View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Clearly you left too much out as others are unable to follow along from the 'proposal' to any of your conclusions.

I suggest you write it ALL out somewhere else and put a link to it in this topic.

AS written the reader has to pretty much make up a whole new theory to guess how you could possibly come to your conclusions.

I have my one idea that is similar to that by Alan Guth. In mine as the energy density of a given point in space build up, so do the number of dimensions. When the density exceeds a certain threshold, dimensionality itself breaks down and spawns a child universe to relieve the strain. The child universe necessarily has fewer dimensions (initially) than the source point in the parent universe.

This is the part that I completely don't get. In Alan Guth's and my model, the spawning of child universes can happen strictly due to fundamental forces and thus does not require any beings to be present, conscious or otherwise.

I believe that any emergent alternative theory re. the nature of physical reality, must include the existence of the consciousness of living things as an intrinsic part of the theory.

The notion of a singularity having an infinite density as predicted by GR, is absurd. Our consciousness exists as a fixed point coordinate on the 2D surface of a notional shell/sphere. The diameter/ radius of the shell is determined by the the expansion of a gravity wave at the speed of light and the period of time it takes [after the moment of the Big Bang] for the sphere/shell to materialise.

The Planck shell in which our consciousness exists allows for a complexity of permutations of possible structures of the sub-atomic particles which accommodates the evolution of the intelligence of living organisms within that shell.

The period of time is calculated as the radial line from the nucleus to the point coordinate on the surface of the shell where your consciousness resides. As such, your consciousness can be regarded as static in time. Gravity is created by the unpredictable movement of the living organisms which exist on the surface of the sphere/shell. And the only incentive for a living organism to move is through the application of the free will of the organism.

However, although consciousness is fixed on the surface of the shell, time itself [as represented by gravity waves propagating through free space] continues to be radiated by the stars and galaxies which were formed in the past. Because we experience physical reality from the perspective of a static point on the surface of the sphere, we observe the light and energy which is being radiated from 'interior' past shells as coming from 360 degrees of the sky.

Each subsequent Planck shell accommodates an increasing level of complexity of the structure and crystallization of the sub-atomic particles of matter. Whilst the complexity of an atomic structure remains constant, matter will continue to form within that fixed Planck shell.

The fact that the future path of matter whilst it exists on the static surface of a Planck shell has a perpetual probability of 50/50 allows increasingly more complexity of structures. Whenever a more complex structure is formed, it can only be accomodated in a shell which allows for that increased complexity. The diameter of the new Planck shell is determined by that which accommodates the specific level of complexity of the new particle.

Any increase in complexity of the structure of atoms, molecules and living cells corresponds with an increase in intelligence of the structure. Any increase in the intelligence of a living organism equates with an increase in the relative level of consciousness of that organism.

The evolution of life on our planet equates with the increased complexity of connections between sub-atomic particles at each subsequent Planck shell. This increasing complexity of connections [ and level of intelligence of the structure] with each subsequent shell, eventually evolved over eons of time to accommodate the specific level of intelligence and consciousness of human beings.

Since I am restricted to forum sized posts, I am assuming that the reader possesses slightly more understanding of the principles of GR and QED than that of a layman on the subject, in order to be capable of joining up the dots yourself.