View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 05:13 AM
Master
3 wands, king swords

So, firstly: reading up on the meaning of the cards (I'm a total newbie) the description of King of Swords came up randomly as the first of the entire deck. And seconly, looking for the second (first) card I looked up the meaning of 3of cups by mistake (?), and finally I found 3 of wands - so I will read them both. (all three).

3 cups. The holidays will be an opportunity to relax and celebrate with family and friends, (Kswords) you will be centered and objective and clear minded. (3 wands) It is also a time to reflect on you future, the plans you've made; stay open to new opportunities.

Q: When I do healing it is clearly the most important thing of all, but in my human life I need to find a workplace next, and I want to ask the spirits to guide my eyes; I see soo many opportunities I cant see the trees for all the forest (to rephraze). Healing how?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3