View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Master
Not entirely sure what is meant by "amber bloom"? You mean an amber coloured discoloration?
I see some mangano calcite have yellowish spots, maybe they come with other inclusions too sometime? Could be yours is trying to rid itself of something of lower vibration. Crystals also grow, open and activate more (= get higher vibrational). They can change colour, get cracks, fractures on the inside which creates rainbows (higher energy) and so on.
Since you had an extended moment of high positive energies, chances are this had an effect on the crystal, infusing it with those higher energies too.
It may resonate even better with you than before, as it will then still have this high vibration, so it can help you get there again as well ( provided yours has lowered since).
I'm assuming it was on your Higher Heart chakra (thymus) which is the seat of the Soul. If you had an intense deep soul connection with this man the pendant could very well have gotten steeped with very high vibrations from your Higher Heart chakra.

Just feel if its energies, with your hands or intuition. If it is still nice and shiny, I wouldn't worry about it. If crystals get affected negatively they tend to lose their luster and you sure won't feel much vibration of it anymore.