View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 04:19 PM
ketzer

Perhaps you are chanelling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybeelove

Can anyone help me figure this out? What could be going on?

I am wondering if perhaps you may be channeling yourself.

While our Ex’s are part of our past, and we must and do move on, I expect we carry those experiences with us throughout our lives (and in some sense, beyond), they become a part of us. One possibility is that although there is not an obvious connection, there is something going on within you now that is drawing a parallel to something back then. Our human mind is only able to hold a small part of the totality of who we are in its awareness at any given moment. Yet the totality of who we were and are as human beings exists beneath the surface. So, while you are not aware of any connections to the present, there may be parallels being recognized in your mind beneath the surface (btw. our dreams do this sort of thing quite regularly). Your mind may be recognizing and processing an opportunity to gain understanding, wisdom, and growth by looking backward in time for perspective on the present. If so, I suppose the thing to do is just try to be open to it, avoid denial and resistance to any thoughts and feelings that arise (yet try not to over think it either), and reflect and meditate when you feel like it. At some point you may find yourself feeling unusually satisfied, as if something has been resolved, even if your thinker does not quite know why.

The TN connection is rather fascinating. Both time and space are illusory qualities of the life experience, so the fact that you have no present moment awareness of having been there is not that problematic, IMO. It would seem that there is something there that your soul is aware of and is being drawn to. It would be interesting if it turns out to be somehow linked to, or a parallel of, the issue of your Ex. that you discuss in number one. Life does work in mysterious ways.