View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012, 07:14 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
I know I will probably be bombarded with judgement for this but I need to share my experiences :)
I can only tell what I have seen and felt.

I have two memories of what people refer to as 'hell'... I know that when I visited there I was performing a higher duty and that I was not mortal. I was someone of light and power. The only way I can describe the first memory I have of this place is in comparison to the movie 'constantine'... Mind you I saw this memory before that movie ever came out. It is the world behind the world though. It is the same as this world only everything was half destroyed/ on fire and people running in torment and pain. The heat was incredible but despite all that was happening it did not affect me or burn me. Whoever I was probably played part in that. I was there to rescue people that were not meant to be there.

The other memory I have is different, it was hell still but it felt darker and deeper. There were few mortal souls there. It was mostly filled with dark souls, not nescessarily beings that use to be alive on earth, but creatures of evil, demonic souls I suppose you could say. The few mortal soul I saw there were people that had commited things such as murder, mass murder and rape. Not lairs or thieves. But people that had taken lives that were not theirs to take. The look of this place was more desolated, rocky. Hot mists, blood, the torture of the beings there. It was sickening to look at. But again nothing that came near me could hurt me. This time I was there to oversea that a certain soul had arrived in this place. I was making sure it had ended up here and I spoke with lucifer on this.

I must point out at this moment that what I remember of lucifer is not that of fear or evil. He was originally an angel that was cast out because he oppossed the creation of man. He was in no means evil and he did nothing to torture the souls. He sat and watched, as though he was ensurring these dark souls stayed where they needed to stay as to not cause torment to others.

Again these are my memories only. But everything I mentioned above had a feeling of a sense of duty, not to the greater good but to the BALANCE of all things. This world is only part of something greater.

1) People who judge still have a lot to learn.

2) I kind of understand what you are saying. Since we all have jobs on the Other Side, you probably chose an occupation where you help rescue souls from what one calls "hell" and bring them "Home". If you're able to communicate with your spirit guides or access your Akashic records, they should be able to confirm this.
When I'm on the Other Side, I might consider also rescuing souls from that lower dimension and bring them Home but I would rather do it with other companions instead of solo.
A spirit guide (through my son) told me that my last occupation was being a caretaker of babies who have transcended. Which explains why I love babies so much and children .

If you haven't already, you need to watch the movie called "Astral City: A Spiritual Journey". It's based on a true story and should bring more insight to your question. There is a thread that talks about this. I've also posted a link to the movie if you want to see it.
Thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41290
Link to Movie: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=46

Hope this helps!