View Single Post
Old 30-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Knower

As far as ive experienced the only thing of 'human construction' is society as we know it in the physical world. Everything else is of greater creation and higher purpose.
Its not a place to be feared. Its not a place of torture. Its a place where those that dont want help and give into the darkness inside them go. Like ive said before there were very FEW human souls there. Most were demonic souls (if you can even call them souls anymore)...
The things that I saw there are graphic and violent but believe me ive seen far worse in my past lives and in the world this life time.
To me the dark desires of a human being to kill, rape and destroy are far scarier than the place I described. Because the place I saw was under careful watch by higher entities and I trust in them. Humans are much harder to trust in because they give into their base urges. . Higher entities adhere to their higher purpose. Lucifer was and still is some form of angel. It is only by his own ambition that he fell. Ambition is certainly a human quality.
Having remembered speaking with him he is quite a gentle soul. Firm and strong minded but I felt safe in his presence. Just like I feel safe in my angels and guides presence. I guess you could say he's a gate keeper/guardian to the lowest of levels. Definately no malice in him that I saw. So therefore I dont fear him. There are far scarier beings in the afterlife to encounter than him.

Also I must state I have no religion nor am I atheist or against religion.
My views come only from what ive seen and experienced :)
And I can only tell you what I felt within my heart at the time of the experience. That is what is true to me :)