View Single Post
Old 30-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Master
This is very very strong.

It also bares resemblance to what I have read from clairvoyants and Seers over the years. I have talked to two different Seers and I asked about hell and souls and spirits.

Your account is very similar. It does seem that children are always Correct! Even when I was a kid I knew only murderers and sick individuals went to hell. Children can be the greatest source of reason and intuition.

But your account on "demonic souls" hit the nail on the coffin! It is said that in the beginning of Creation when God decided to give souls free will in Heaven, some of those souls went astray and followed the selfish spirit (The Devil) and found themselves in their own selfish creations on Earth and in the universe. They were an abomination and so the Angels in heaven, divine souls destroyed the world and these evil souls were locked away in their "own" realm they created which is called "Hell", the realm without the presence of God. These evil souls were banned from incarnating in the human influx and cycle because of their states of consciousness. If you watched The Exorcist as an example, not necessarily accurate, the evil spirit in that film is basically a corrupt soul who never participated in human form and is wandering in darkness and void on The Other Side because of It's state of consciousness.

Only souls from heaven becoming incarnate can be called "human spirits", while souls who decided to remain in Heaven forever in groups are called "Angels and Archangels". We are basically human souls going through the earth-plane and learning to develop ourselves and tune ourselves to God. Only those expelled from school go to hell. But it is not eternal. Angels will make visits to the Hell realm to bring souls to purgatory and purge them, clean them, and set them straight to reincarnate. After death a lot of us probably go through that "purging state" or cleansing and enter heaven or reincarnate.