View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool A Rowdy Howdy From TX

Good morning all!

I go by Lacey and I live in Houston, TX. This is the second forum I've ever joined, the decision stemming from my need to connect with others acquainted with astral projection or whom might be walking the same spiritual tightrope as myself. If "tightrope" sounds ominous, it's meant to...

Progress on my journey has been stagnant for some time and due to personal limitations (stress, career, tight schedule, etc.) I ended up setting my spiritual health on the back burner. I felt on the verge of spiritual death (if there ever was such a thing) but recently have fully committed to repairing my crown chakra. My first efforts towards getting back to baseline (which for me is daily introspection, AP, and prayer) is reaching out to like-minded individuals and begin using meditation and psychedelics to jump-start my third eye. In conjunction with my own research, I plan to use whatever personal experiences with these modalities you might offer to aid in rehabilitating my soul.

Hopefully I will have insights regarding other topics presented in this forum and can return the kindness to others here as well! And if I don't...well, at the very least I will use my new knowledge to help other newbies! Thank you all in advance for taking the time and energy to educate and guide me in my venture! 🙏