View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Could this be the true meaning behind "life is a dream"?

I once had an experience where I was alive somewhere else in a dream state, and my consciousness was projected into this life in the same manner as the humans in Avatar occupy those blue beings. I was on a spaceship in some sort of tube like machine (you probably get the idea with the Avatar reference), and alone in my room there was at least a dozen test subjects. There was these beings that kept "score" on the research. They looked like the cloners from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, they just were purple and furry; though they seemed devoid from emotions, and only cared about their test results; thus it was like we were (are?) nothing but their test subject / guinea pigs if you will. I remember leaving that body alone, and lying in my bed feeling free of it, not sure what that meant. I then remember one of those being touching my lifeless body in the in that tube machine, and that I could feel the touch thought the layers of reality on my physical body here. It was confused of why there was no life in me anymore. Not exactly sure what it was, just that I found it a quite interesting experience