View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I keep reading that you attract what you are. But what if I don't attract anything or anybody? People are not interested to get to know me, men don't want to date me-they just dismiss me, I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money. I had to realise that I have no real friends I could count on but they always came to me when they needed something, when they had problems, I was good to listen but when I had problems sometimes they even ignored me.
I just keep searching my place in this world.
So what am I??

I'm going to give you my real 3D opinion on the job situation and that is if I end up in a position again where I have to take a cr@p job in order to pay the bills than I will, but my effort that I put in to anything at this point, is going to match the outcome. In other words, if I take a job I am going to find out first how likely it is that if I put a lot of work into it, that there will be a payoff. And if I am there, working really hard and I get no payoff than I am going to adjust the amount of effort I am putting in. So what I'm saying is the effort that I put in must match the payoff. If it doesn't I will not put in the effort, only enough to keep the job. And if my job doesn't like that, they can fire me.
Some may look at this as negative. I look at it as defending your rights as a soul. We all have the right to not live in slavery, as souls with consciousness. Anything that feels like slavery, to me, is not acceptable. And that's just how it is going to be from now on.

Here's the thing if you are not finding friends, you may be on a path where you are supposed to learn, RIGHT NOW, how to be independent and stand on your own two feet. This may be a lesson for you now, but don't limit yourself by saying any situation has to go on forever. When we think like that we put ourselves into a box and limit our own experience, so keep in mind that things can always change. I usually find soulmates when I need them and without looking or trying.
If you don't know what or who you are, than maybe right now is a time for you to go inward and that's why things aren't working outwardly. I would work on getting to know yourself, if you don't and then you will know what you want. And work on finding a new job.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"