View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 01:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Medium and I know well that the White Light is Divine in how healing and whole it is. Having being with many at that final moment of passing I know well that there is more that we move onto.

Having worked with Earth Bound (Ghosts) those that have for many a reason not made that passing I too know that there is a door that can be opened for them. Even the worst of the worst do not open a door the fires we are at times taught in our upbringing.

If the day ever comes that I open a door that is anything but "White Light" I will ask that I be taken from what I was given. I so feel that there is no trap even if you miss your crossing there are so many out there now that work freely like I do to help out.

No one needs to be left behind. No one needs to feel "trapped" for what one has done in life, as do we not need to experience everything in a life we can life to find that final light of Enlightenment ?

Lynn