View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

Ah yes...Stanton Friedman. The so-called "expert" on Robert Lazar.

I find Stanton funny.

As stated previously, it does not make any difference in a court of law when it comes to being a VALID WITNESS. If Bob Lazar was a parking attendant at S4 or Area 51, and could prove it, it still makes him a VALID WITNESS.
No, it doesn't. Witness testimony in a court of law is never taken as truth unless there is ample evidence that supports their claims and assertions. Something which Lazar, your 'valid witness' cannot come up with besides stories which sound oh-so convincing. But ultimately are only his (amazingly shaky) word.

Quote:
I recall the circulating story in Ufology about the security guard who saw aliens at a top-secret US government facility and then told the press about it. He wound up in a federal penitentiary because he went against the confidentiality agreement. He did not speak about it again.
Unless that can be verified, it's hardly believable.

Quote:
I think that the real problem that Stanton has is that he has no insider information himself. It must really frustrate him. He never worked at a top secret facility. He never made that grade. So he goes after those who have.
All the claims Lazar has ever made are either completely unsupported by facts, or are obviously outright lies. So, apparently Lazar never 'made that grade' either.

Quote:
And what insight about the aliens and their technology have we received from Stanton Friedman, with all his wonderful degrees and credentials?

A BIG FAT ZERO.

*LOL*

Cheers!
What have we ever got from Lazar besides far-fetched claims? Care to elaborate? I am unaware of him contributing anything besides the above.