View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother... This is very sad. Please stay strong!
Quote:
You are repeating that reading over and over - what answer are you seeking?
I was trying to confirm my assumption that my friend died by suicide. Why this is so important, you may ask? Yes, it's very important to me, because if it was a suicide, it means i could have done more to prevent it from happening. Of course, there is absolutely nothing i can do about it now. I can't bring my friend back. But i can learn from my mistakes, i want to become a better friend, a better person, i want to learn to recognize those signs, you know?

Anyway, i think i've already got the answer. I met my friend's sister yesterday and she told me that coroners said he had SO MUCH drugs in his system that they considered ruling it a suicide, but declared it an "accidental death", just because there was no note. Those people have seen a lot of dead drug addicts and lots of ODs, i would imagine. And they thought it was very unlikely that someone who had any desire left to live would pump himself with such a huge amount of drugs. I didn't know this before...

She also told me that he had made 2 previous suicide attempts! I had no idea about this! The first one was 2 years ago and he tried to do it exactly the same way - by ODing on drugs (heroin and some other stuff). The second one was last year, he slashed his wrists. He didn't want anyone to know about these attempts and had asked his family not to tell anyone. They tried to convince him that he had so much to live for but he didn't believe them...

So as you can see, the cards were right after all. I have very little doubt left now. I'm 99% sure this was a suicide. And that's what the cards were saying too.

I just hope i can get over his death soon... It hurts so much and it makes me so depressed... It's absolutely awful.