View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰

That is also why there is no such thing as 'Good' and 'Evil'. There is only consciousness in different degrees. Why are people under the impression that Satan and selfishness are bad? They are not. Before you are even able to give unconditional love, first you have to be selfish. True love always starts with yourself.

Thats what i was discussing in this essay. The idea that There is meaning behind The satan just as much as there is meaning behind the Christ, and that neither of them are Good or evil, because in duality there is importance for both sides, to ensure evolution. Like the darkness is gestation. and still that Goes further back into the Male and female dynamic, with the mornings star, being venus, of feminine energy , or lucifer in the bible. It seems the Code is crumbling and understanding is making its way into the collective.
Durring this conversation with myself i stumbled across several different ideas.
All interesting.
I do not believe in evil really at all.
Much like you said, i believe in different states of consciousness, and different interpretations of life, through those outlets.