View Single Post
Old 21-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Pathfinder
Post i did a SERIOUS Past Life Regression last weekend off a DVD i got on Amazon..

therapist said to look at your shoes when you land.. mine were peasant boots and medieval tunic with a braided cloth belt tied around the long shirt.. i and my wife and small child were hiding in some brush being really quiet waiting for dark to run.. 2 muslim soldiers found us. all was quiet till one of them grabbed my wife by the hair and was dragging her off with the child. i reached for her and the other muslim soldier cut my hand off with his sword. i fell back and put my arms out to the side in a gesture of mercy.. then he raised his sword and hacked into the side of my throat. "I" was like standing there watching this all transpire. i thinking 'he should have pop'd out by now.. then he rose out of the body and was making a bee line for his family.. i panicked and called the Angels to put a portal of Light before him and called all the people who he loved that had crossed over before him to beckon him to the light. he put his arms out to them and entered the light. i couldn't let him see what was going to happen to his family.

and now "The Rest of the Story". i lost my hand 9 years ago.. i have studied islam extensively. the last 4 years i read about 30 books on islam, and 10 anthologies of apostates and biography's of slaves taken by muslims as children. i also have watched about every documentary about islam ever made. i lived in an Islamic republic in the Peace Corps, in '73.