View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselove
I have come across this concept several times and am in the middle of healing abuse and several other issues.. for a long time it's been hard for me to express myself, stand up for myself without fear of people leaving or disliking me or conflict.. since then i have learned to become more assertive and speak my needs.. i've found when we take care of ourselves we tend to attract situations people etc that do the same.. but i still feel guilt and selfishness.. how does one balance their needs with others? and still be succesful at manifesting? thanks!
It all pretty much come down to and starts with you/us/everyone caring about something that we think/believe is important when that something is not important at all.

Everyone creates/manifests their personal subjective reality by caring about what they think/believe is important, and by not caring about it's opposite. A person's personal subjective reality is always subject to change, while non-duality, objective, absolute reality is not subject to change.