View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Continuation of The Masters Course correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Strange that I didn't remember saving this gift from M. MacDonald-Bayne, PH.D., D.D. until today, (see the first reference, entitled The Masters Course).
The second reference is a PDF copy of his book, entitled, "Beyond the Himalayas".

May the gift of both help you grow into the Master Gardner in Whose Divine Image we were each created to be....

"The Truth comes from within. Do not seek it without."
M. MacDonald-Bayne

Reference: http://www.murdomacdonald-bayne.com/masterscourse.html

Reference: http://soilandhealth.org/wp-content/....himalayas.pdf

After I had read through the information in the 1st reference above (the 1st of the 10 lessons), I answered the invitation to provide questions about what I'd read, thusly:

"To Ahimsa,

As I was reading the words of the Masters Course 1, my mind was full of questions.

Who is it that “keeps the mind free” to know the Truth?

If the “Real Is”, why is it not really apparent as such?

What does “within” mean and how does one search “there”?

Why “search” for that which is beyond the means TO search, or even beyond “finding”?

If I AM is All That Is, why is the I AM THAT I AM unable to know itself as this "I" who is asking the question?

It seem all so pointless and confusing. I am not even sure the remaining Master Course Lessons can answer these questions definitively. However, I have learned that “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”, which is a quote from Dr. Wayne Dyer. Sometimes, this helps me “see” aspects I would not have considered before (or would not have known could even BE considered before). I would like to see if the Master Course 2 can help me see, or understand, what if have not considered before. Please send Master Course #2 to me. I am looking forward to receiving it. Thank you."

The answer I received from "Ahimsa" is in the treasure trove of information I'm sharing with you (see the next post in this thread)...as the next step along a "path"....in the Garden of You...

....which I humbly invite you to enjoy your own journey thereupon, if you so choose...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 18-11-2017 at 08:37 PM.