View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Absolutely. That's how we arrived and we had to grow. I suspect he's falling back on the idea of family unit. Surely a family gives decent parents a deep sense of sharing, a responsibility and a (natural) purpose.

Natural purpose as to create "vessels" for new waves of souls for generations to continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I mean, for Pete's sake some can't even look after themselves re food and domestic basics! Most it has to be said are men! A list would be very long.

Ever heard saying that the path to man's heart lies through his stomach? I heard that some single men having no significant other neglect themselves when it comes to diet and become unhealthy since they lack basics of food preparation and don't lead healthy diet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
As for a significant other.... if you don't need one because you're feeling great, you will attract someone who's also feeling great. Then you can become wonderful co-creators from both your unique selves. That's a healthy relationship, interdependent (which few have btw because most still have too many issues to work out).

And can person who's feeling great attract the opposite to feed on it? Can independent, self-relaint, self-sufficient person (positive) attract the opposite (negative)? Or that person won't let anyone negative into their "circle"?