View Single Post
Old 23-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Experiencer
I for one think that when a read is interesting it doesn't matter how many lines it has. ;)

I'm not sure I ever met my guide. :(

--------------------------------------------

Thinking of animals, once I was with my mother, godfather and his girlfriend, the 3 of them completely drunk; and a female cousin wearing that kind of clothes that rude men can't stop staring and saying things. It was probably around 4am and we were returning from a show of my godfather's son(my cousin too).
It wasn't that far away from where we live, but it was a kinda dangerous neighborhood, if you know what I mean. I didn't know how to walk there and they were really messed up, my cousin freaking out swearing all the time and nervous as some drunk man would stare at us. My godfather just threw himself to a car that stopped in time. Another guy on a car screamed at my cousin.
I was like, "Is this what I deserve? I just went to a gig to please my cousin." My female cousin said to me that they went to the same place on the previous week and even though they had been drinking too, they weren't acting like that. "So is that it? I am the audience for this 'show'?"
I looked to the stars asking angels to help me to take these people home safe and sound. I tell you I've never ever seen so many dogs and cats following me and showing up in corners on the street. I felt like they were guiding and protecting me/us somehow. One dog stood out 'cause he was so big and had an unusual look from stray dogs.

(sorry for going slightly off topic)