View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 04:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I appreciate this topic.

I was born into wrath in 2016. This came after several years of furious burning.

I began burning in 2011 after a trumpet. The trumpet sound (experienced spiritually) was preceded by an intense radiant heat. It did not burn but was actually quite pleasant. However, shortly after the trumpet I began burning and it was a merciless fire. I learned about "the furies". After so much of the furious burning, I sat like a lump of matter unable to discern my own body. With my head fallen and my language obliterated, I could not speak. Pure fire (spiritual, energetic fire - inner substance) poured from my eyes and streamed down my face as if a hole had been burned right through me.

I continued on in this burning until 2014 - 2015 when the flames became BLACK flames (and this is somewhat connected to that twin flame phenomenon, which I am greatly adverse to). Anyway, it did not take long to burn through the black flames, and the black rages, until I was born fully into wrath. I can show you a video of great spiritual darkness and wrath if you want to see it.

Wrath is deadly hatred, and it is inexplicably dangerous.

Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins and so when God is wrathful, it's an easy question to ask if God is guilty of sin. But we are taught the difference between God and humans and would be led to believe that God's wrath is righteous while human wrath is sin.

I am very well-versed in my wrath. Most of it is directed at God (developing an extreme violent hatred of God is a major massive woe as that is the domain of Hell).

I will not expose people here to the violence of the wrath in its verbal form but I will tell you that I often say or tell people that I am "aligned with wrath". It is a TREMENDOUS EXTREME SEVERE SUFFERING full of unfathomable despair and intolerance and much worse.

Twin flame es NO BUENO, NO BUENO. In my case, WORMWOOD (injustice; Amos 5:7 & environmental destruction; Revelation 8:11) is the result of "twin flame".

Read in Revelation 2 how Jesus will "strike your children with death" (consequence of unrepentance) and while it might seem bloodthirsty psychotic, if you knew and understood the nature of the sin taking place you (by you, I mean people in general) would understand the cause for death. God will bring death to prevent a new generation of sin from going forward because there are levels of degeneracy and depravity too severe to be endured (remember Noah and Lot?). We are currently living in a time where degeneracy and depravity is aleady advanced. There comes a point when it is beyond salvation and destruction is the only solution. This is why we are called to live in repentance and forgiveness.

My faith and my spirit and my personhood and my womanhood and my motherhood and my soul have all been ruthlessly embattled for years, to levels and degrees of severity that I crossed the fatal threshold into wrath. I have been GREATLY GREATLY sinned against and one of those sins includes a multiple of injustices I cannot tolerate.

So, the question is...

Is God more fierce than me or am I more fierce than God? I feel far more fierce than God but maybe that's because a deeply, mercilessly tortured and vulgarized and brutalized violated woman is such a great evil that sins against a male God are simply no match for this sort of fire.

If only you could see the battles I endure. You would not like to witness it, that is for sure. If you saw my face, you would see the rock and the fire and the violence and the death. I am ugly as Hell. I am hideously ugly. When provoked, my face distorts so badly that it is quite frightening to look at. It is not an act and so what makes it so frightening is the authenticity of it.