View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I need help entity is attached to me can't function

I don't even know how to write this post. It's so much to explain and so hard to even try but the bottom line is that for the last few weeks I've had something attached to me that talks inside my head almost non stop. I had some readings from a reputable intuitive counselor and was so happy to learn that I had gifts that I could develop and do readings some day. It all started when I began spontaneously astral projecting and started doing research on what was happening. At some point while I was trying to learn to communicate with my guides and try to begin to learn to use these gifts something attached itself
To me and at first disguised itself as my guides and then said it was my higher self. It's gotten progressively worse to where I can no longer function. I barely leave the house and if I have to it's pure Hell! It can cause me physical pain, makes parts of my body move sometimes, I feel dead inside and can barely remember what it feels like to have an emotion of my own. I have isolated myself from my family only talking to them if I absolutely have to and I spend so much time on the couch. I'm not even able to watch tv because it is always talking to me. It doesn't tell me to do anything and isn't threatening me it's as if I have to sit and listen to a conversation in my head between it and me but I'm not even talking back to it. I did at first and now many of the things I said it just repeats to me. It's so hard to explain or think. It will tell me I will never let you kill yourself, and I literally want to die every day but I just can't do it. I have kids and I don't really want to die I just want it out of me. I want to interact with my fiends and family so badly but when they do talk to me I'm always so uncomfortable that I just want them to leave me alone. I've reached out for help but so far no one has been able to help me so I'm praying that someone here can shed some light on this and help me get rid of it. I would never have imagined having an entity attached to me
Would be like this. I would expect it to be all horror and threats but it just seems to go in circles talking and talking and talking about things I may think about something or I'll look at something and it will go on a tangent about whatever it is and whatever memory it jars. It feels like the worst evil horrific case of add. I have no control of my thoughts because it dictates what I think. I don't know if any of this makes sense but I don't know how else to explain it. I just want my life back because I can't do anything I want to do. I just go around the house when I'm able to get off the couch and try to do some of the things I would normally do. Please someone help or tell me who may be able to help me get rid of this thing.