View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Hun, thsi isnt about pain, I can handle pain I dont giva 2 shizzle for dizzle about pain, BUT when my nose broke, I use to meditate and the movements would get to the point where its like the pressure is too much or something and or theres swelling and some thign that use to move freely gets stuck eg rubbing and bloody kills.

You think thats the problem ? NO, thats what happens, but what happens after?

After that, bones potentially break, now unless some one can gime clear meanings and explanations of all muscles that move around on my head at the point its fair to say they might make my nose worse?

Ok maybe the nose and teeth falling off my face is too much and just nightmares but, none of you know the energy going threw me, eg if I put my finger in my mouth while the jaw closed theres no way I could stop it from cutting my fingers off.

Same way, I basically dont wana break my bones, thats the worry. Im afraid I guess that after my nose breaks the bones might not be strong and even in the same place as before, as my nose is a bit bent etc. there were complications.

but besides that its been going ok, lol. Theres times it takes over and I know I could do well, but the amount of pressure, and at the speed it takes over, anything could not happen and nothing will and I will be ok if I carry on?

I guess its bad to type bad things, lol.

Not for me, the pretending spiritualist hates bad things, but life has bad stuff, pain injustice betrayal deception violence... so I don't wouldn't pretend the world is a fairy garden. It has wonderful and it has terrible too.

If the pain becomes more like agony, then it can't be just observed or ignored because that will result in injury, and so, end meditation period. It's for the best, and you can continue practice the next day if you feel it's best for you.

I hope a medical professional can discover why this is happening and help to cure it.