Thread: what if...
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 10:14 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
mac.. i'm sorry if i wasn't clear, i don't differentiate myself from others at all, i don't think of myself to be better then others, not less then others.. really not, and sorry if it sounded like that - what i did try to do is turn a personal question into a general one... and not just keep it as me issue .. as for myself, i guess i will get my final answers when i cross over, that is all to it isn't it?
but as a general topic- is it possible at all? that was all to it.

and the fact that i couldn't see wellcoming spirits when i helped those spirits to find the light it means just that, ME being blind and not able to see, it means only that, maybe there were welcoming spirits maybe they were not... i can't tell, i can't say.. I was blind, maybe i was not meant to see...
but it made me thinking...and thinking bring on questions...and feelings and fear bring on questions.. and i have questions... and maybe i'm thinking too much....

that is all and sorry if i was unclear with my words.

G

PS Uhmar, this is very interesting...what you wrote...

Not any problem - I applaud your making the matter a general, rather than personal, issue - that's something I try always to do where possible.

I like your analysis of what's been happening. I don't think for a moment that you're thinking too much. If you are then I do all the time!! And I KNOW that I'm not thinking too much....!

What I was trying to do - and what I failed in doing - was to lead you to accept the answer which I feel you already have but which you're presently not accepting....

My greatest concern was that you may feel that the general question you're posing us all is one which, when answered, will still leave you lonely and unsure.

That would leave me unhappy.