View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Master
Not a thing wrong with making your own pendulum I actually think its preferable!

I have an old Indian arrowhead I found walking the bush on a hunting trip in the wilds of western Texas....its a real one... confirmed by an expert and probably at least 200 to 300 years old....

I attached a thin leather string to it and its one of the most active pendulums I've ever known of!!!

I would not worry about using a pendulum in the manner you describe at all!!!
I also don't hesitate to ask yes-no type questions either.....just be aware you wont always get the answer you want!

I have a friend who is a Riekki master and also an energy reader....she will twill a pendulum around in a fast circle to get a feel for the energy of a place such as someones home and she's incredibly accurate with it!

Another favorite pendulum?...... And ya'll are going to laugh!! Try tying a piece of line to a small lead fishing weight....no kidding! Lead seems to read energy like crazy!!!

It makes sense since lead is the end product of the decay of uranium 238 which takes 4.46 billion years to radioactively decay to lead......and uranium 238 is produced in the core of stars! It is literally "star material"

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!