View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Questions

I had a few questions: What purpose does chronic pain in flesh beings serve? Is it repaying a debt? What polarity does a scientist who ultimately seeks a better world for those who come after him fall under if he has an inclination generally towards selfishness when in a great deal of physical agony? Earlier was mentioned "Too much too fast" what constitutes too much in a positively oriented polarity? What type and frequency and polarity of consciousness does appreciation for beauty and desire for kindness in on earth, and appreciation through what limited understanding beings are capable of fall under? Why are you reticent to give inter dimensional physics lessons? What is happiness, and did such a thing exist for you at any moment during which you existed in any form? Is a soul exchange something you know about, an if so, what are some reasons they occur? Why are some given physically imperfect flesh vessels that have what we call mental illnesses. If somebody is sorry for the unkind actions they've done, and suffers for them, is the debt expunged, or is it differed or what happens? Why did the creator decide to create multidimensional space? Was it simply because there was potential? How does something infinite come to exist (pardon my linear limitations on the comprehension of the multidimensional; I am trying to understand.)?