Thread: Please Heal Me
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Master
I was requesting healing from others and the results were quite interesting but only for some hours.It was like negative energy was coming from inside me and the healer was only able to treat the surface of the iceberg.Sooner or later the whole thing was returning again.

I saw you mentioned ''drinks''.If it's alchohol that you mean,then by any means please get rid of it.Your higher self has no problem to wait until you understand things for your self.He can put you in the same pattern again and again until you realize what you're doing wrong,and what's best for you.

That's all that matters for him.To make you understand on your own.

For example if you like drugs,no angelic being or god will come to tell you that it's bad for your health.They'll let you experience both sides of the coin,until you'll realize for your self WHY it's wrong.From that point you'll ''know'' and you'd be able to help others because you gained knowledge from first hand experience...

Your liver holds the ability to fight.Treat it well cause it's your ally against spiritual disturbances.Entities can do many things to get your defences off and one of them is to attack your liver.They can push you to drugs and alchohol in order to achieve that.